As a birthday present for Isis and me (and because Jeremy had training in Anaheim) we went to DISNEYLAND for an entire week!! I think I was even more excited than Isis. We had a fantastic time and Jeremy got to join us later in the days. Even better, we broke down (it didn't take much breaking for me) and got annual passes!! so we'll be going back! Yipee!
I'll add captions later but most pictures can speak for themselves. :)
5 comments:
Isis' cute faces in all the pictures with the princesses are adorable! And I do love the ones with Elise crying with Minnie. It wouldn't be a Disneyland trip without some child being afraid of some large character, right? Such cute pictures. How nice you spent the entire week there!
Love it! The pictures are so cute. I'm still jealous! So glad you guys got to go!!
I loved all the pictures but my two favorities are Isis dancing with the ribbons and Elise nose to nose with the goat!
What a fun family trip! I love Isis' expressions on the teacups and Elise and the goat. Makes me wish we lived closer to Disneyland...
Disneyland with little girls looks like so much fun! Being there for a week would be awesome- no rush and no exhausting yourself trying to cram everything into a single day! Your pictures are hilarious- both girls are so expressive (hmmm... I wonder where they get that from?!).
Post a Comment