Mmmm, I love Adele. I don't know if you have her stuff yet, but "Rolling in the Deep" makes me move, and I like to (try) to belt "Set Fire to the Rain." Other than that, I don't know any new music. Though we've been watching The Voice, and I loved Dia Frampton's "Losing My Religion" and Javier Colon's "Fix You" (that one's less of a workout tempo). And I actually recommend Maroon 5's "Move Like Jagger."
Phew, good thing I watch a reality show or I'd never know what the kids are listening to these days. :) If you get any good suggestions, send them my way please!
if you're looking for a good dancing song, "He is We" has a song called "It's all about us" that the girls and I dance around the house to ALL DAY. It's not really a strong beat, but it gets us moving :-)
3 comments:
Mmmm, I love Adele. I don't know if you have her stuff yet, but "Rolling in the Deep" makes me move, and I like to (try) to belt "Set Fire to the Rain." Other than that, I don't know any new music. Though we've been watching The Voice, and I loved Dia Frampton's "Losing My Religion" and Javier Colon's "Fix You" (that one's less of a workout tempo). And I actually recommend Maroon 5's "Move Like Jagger."
Phew, good thing I watch a reality show or I'd never know what the kids are listening to these days. :) If you get any good suggestions, send them my way please!
if you're looking for a good dancing song, "He is We" has a song called "It's all about us" that the girls and I dance around the house to ALL DAY. It's not really a strong beat, but it gets us moving :-)
I love Justin Timberlake's "Bringing Sexy Back." It's an older song, but I love the beat, and it encourages me to work hard so I can feel sexy!
I'm a big Black Eye Peas fan, but some of their stuff can be a little crass.
I love to run to Bon Jovi too...
And I LOVE that Usher song "DJs got us fallin' in love" It has a great running warm/up cadence!
Post a Comment