Saturday, June 18, 2011

And we're back...again

Well, I thought I was going to be better about keeping this up-to-date. :) Life happens. And here's been ours:

Mother's Day

Who knew I would ever love two little people so much? These girls are my life and bring me indescribable joy. What did I do to deserve such blessings?

Sisters being sisterly
Enjoying some rare Vegas rain



Church cuts into a little too much naptime... and Elise just couldn't wait to get to her crib.

I tried something new, thanks to my good friend Kollen.

Canning salsa! (Yep, this was my first time)

And I was successful. It is DELICIOUS!!!



2 comments:

Brenda said...

I loved the picture of Isis in the rain. The black and white made it even better. Salsa was yummy!

Kristen and Jared said...

Totally impressed by the salsa making- can I come over and try some? (Oh, how I wish!)