I guess I've come to grips (kind of) with the fact that we'll probably be here a while. So I decided to paint our guest bathroom and re-paint our bathroom.
I tried to be crafty and display some seashells we've collected. They didn't turn out too bad and they match the bathroom.
From the Adriatic Sea... :)

I loved the color so much that I just had to replace the ugly green in our bathroom.
I loved the color so much that I just had to replace the ugly green in our bathroom.
It looked good in there too!
And of course I had a great helper. :).JPG)
3 comments:
You go girl! We still need to pain our entire basement...can't wait to get out of beigland!
What a cute helper! It looks like we're buying a house out here- do you think Isis could come paint for us?
I agree, the blue is much more calming than that green! Yikes!! you're so brave, I don't know if I could let Little Sal help me paint. I would be far too worried about what he was doing with that paint brush. Isis looks like a real pro though!
Post a Comment