Thursday, March 26, 2009

Just Thinking... (and some Isis pictures)

I've decided blogging is pretty therapeutic for me. I'm able to feel like I'm sharing what's going on with friends and family but don't feel like I'm begging for attention to do it. Anyone reading our blog does so because they choose to and not because I'm making them. (I am happily unaware if anyone feels they have squandered their time to do so.) Thus, my needs are met by 1. "talking" with many friends and in some way connecting, 2. writing (which is also good for me), and 3. believing that everyone is completely interested in what I have to say! :) Hooray for the blogging world! Having said that, I don't know quite what to write today but felt I needed to update our blog.
What better to post about than my cute baby?! Except she isn't a baby any more. She's almost TWO!! Wow. This girl cracks me up! You should check out the many faces of Isis.
However, this one is a good insight into her little personality.

But so is this one. Here, Isis picked out her outfit for the day, insisting on the little bloomers over her pants. She is also dancing, which she LOVES and is always doing. Music is just part of her little spirit.















This is my independent Isis putting on the necklace all by herself. She "wears" it like this until her neck gets tired.









And my outdoorsy Isis who loves playing in the rain.


Isis the artist


The playful, giggly Isis.















My all around sweet, happy little girl. How did I get so lucky?

Well, that's all the blogging time I have. But don't worry, I'll be back. :)

8 comments:

JoEllen said...

Isis is adorable! I love the "music Isis" picture, it's too cute!

kws said...

I can't believe I've never met Isis- she is so stinking cute! Have we already established that she and Owen are betrothed?

Marc and Liz Anson said...

I feel the same way about blogging! It's grand? I just know that Isis and my Rachel would be best buds...the like to dress the same, draw, be outside and the both LOVE music!!

John and Marissa said...

So cute! I would love to capture her cute little spirit and practice photography with her! ;)

Rachel said...

I think my fave pic has got to be the necklace one! That's so funny that she does that! It pains my neck just thinking about doing that for too long!

Amy W. said...

Randy and I agree that the necklace pic is hilarious! She is so cute!

-the Walkers

Janna said...

I love that B&W picture!! And I'm totally with you on the blogging. Twitchy narcissism be darned!!

Mandy and Jason said...

I can't believe how fast Isis is growing up. I feel the same way about blogging. I was looking through the pictures and realized that Kimball has 2 of the same shirts. We'll have to get together again and have a twin day. Oh, and Isis must have past on her dancing skills to Kimball (minus the awesome hip swinging).