Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

Now for fun things! :) Isis had a fun Halloween as Dorothy.
Trying on her finished costume.
She LOVED her ruby slippers. She is still wearing them around the house.


She did NOT love the wig I tried to make her. :)


Checking out the pumpkin.

Slimy guts!!!

Cleaning out her first pumpkin.

Eating raw pumpkin...Mmmm.

Finished jack-o-lanterns
Isis "loving" trunk-or-treat

Dorothy and the Wicked Witch of the West (Elphaba); Jeremy was the Scarecrow (Fiero)

Halloween ended successfully and happily.

7 comments:

JoEllen said...

Isis is really just the cutest little Dorothy ever! :) Are her ruby red slippers crocs? they're too cute! If I had shoes that looked like that, I would want to wear them all the time too. I love that you guys all dress up together. I'm still trying to get Sal on board for that. Last year you had orange skin, and this year green...you go all out, I love it!

Amanda said...

So cute, I love the costumes and the pumpkins.

kws said...

Okay, Isis is adorable. I love the pigtails- how fun to have your own little girl to dress up! You're also the best looking wicked witch I've ever seen.

Blue Eyed Girl said...

LOvE the teeth on the pumpkins! You guys are so cute!

Rob and Erin said...

I also love the jack-o-lanterns. Isis is so cute in her Dorothy costume :0) Did the red glitter get everywhere? What fun!!!

Mandy and Jason said...

Nice "Wicked" references and cute pictures. I can't believe how big Isis is . We were reading your election coverage and appreciate the quotes and your prespective. It reminds us to be patient and still try to have a positive attitude toward our political leaders. Let the sifting begin! We love you guys and know we are horrible friends.

Jen said...

What a good idea to MAKE her ruby shoes! Those are adorable, and I love her outfit and the Muppet-esque pigtails. So cute.

And you look very nice green.