Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day...

Well, I can't say that I'm surprised. Disappointed but not surprised. I hope that 50% of the country is gung ho on communism... but I'm sure not!!! And what's with no check and balance in Congress?? Ugh.
That's all I can say.

5 comments:

Marc and Liz Anson said...

I agree 100%.

Jen said...

I KNOW! The only good thing about eight years of Clinton was the balance of Newt Gingrich. We don't have that now, and that frightens me. But I'm hoping the economic crisis gets put squarely on the shoulders of the new president and his congress and senate, and that in 4 years they're forced to slink away into obscurity. That's my silver lining. :)

JoEllen said...

I agree on the check and balance thing, that really worries me! Did you see the stock market come crashing down today? Yikes! I wonder if the people who voted for Obama know enough about him and his policies to be upset when he doesn't do what he said he was going to do. Or will they still be blinded by his color? Talk about motivating Harlem to do something!

On a serious note, I would be sad if something happened to him. As a wife, I would worry about my husband non-stop and my children and their safety. If they have already caught some radicals PLANNING to kill Obama, I imagine there are several more out there. Even though I may not agree with his policies, I would be sad to see someone from our country actually asasinate him.

The next four years will be interesting ones.

Hatch's said...

AMEN!

The Benfields said...

At least Proposition 8 passed...