The picture post wouldn't allow more pictures but I couldn't neglect to show off how awesome my husband (and his closet) is.
The first cut into the wall

the initial entry

Jeremy working by camping light

Jeremy beautifully installed a working light.

After reinforcing the entry he cut the middle 2x4 for a bigger opening

after putting up the dry wall, he applied the compound

his first dry wall project


nice "tile" floor - love those self-adhesive laminate tiles

walls painted, shelving up

finished entry

now well stocked with food storage

and outgrown baby clothes with space to spare
Is that not awesome?! It's okay, you can be jealous. Jeremy did a fantastic job; I love it! The girls do too. It's a great cave to hide in.
2 comments:
I'm so impressed!! He did such a flawless job, and I bet you guys are loving all the space. He even messed with electricity (Jen is awed).
lol - I am jealous! Extra storage space! He did a great job.
Post a Comment