Isis was playing with a friend jumping on a bed. We didn't see what happened, just A LOT of blood. (We think she hit a sewing machine because she said she fell on a machine.)
Poor Isis.

Just in case you couldn't see the gross second mouth...

9
stitches later...

She was a brave girl and didn't scream at all after the initial cut. They gave her a lot of different
meds to numb everything before they started the sutures. Because it was a plastic surgeon with
ity bitty thread, she probably won't have much of a scar.
Now they're gone and you really can't tell unless you are looking for it.
What a trooper. Better than her mom. I was okay with the blood. It was watching them sew up my baby that got me nauseous.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness. That seriously gives me chills. Her poor little mouth! I have to say though, I'm VERY impressed with the stitches! The look so good. (This is coming from a girl who's had stitches at least 5 times and my daughter has had them twice.) :)
Eesh. I'm always worried that will happen to my kids and I'll fail by going into shock. Good work & glad she's okay!!
Post a Comment