Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Halloween

I have to laugh a little bit that I have had a few requests to see our "awesome" Halloween costumes. I am flattered those of you who made the request think we're creative. Which is why I'm sad to disappoint you this year. The girls costumes were WONDERFUL, thanks entirely to Grandma. Isis asked to be Sleeping Beauty (the only princess dress she doesn't have) and said that Elise could be a fairy. We chose Merryweather, since she was the roundest fairy. Grandma enthusiastically accommodated them. Jeremy was going to be Prince Phillip and I the queen (I suggested Maleficent but Isis objected claiming she was too scary.). But time and timing just didn't work out this year. So just appreciate these too-cute-for-words girls.


I love this picture.
Love Isis' face.
Coming back from a Halloween party in Tucson.
Carving pumpkins with Grandpa.
Tasting raw pumpkin.
Our jack-o-lanterns

I'll start gearing up for next year... :)

3 comments:

JoEllen said...

I can not believe your mom made those dresses! they are unbelievably beautiful!

I love the picture of Isis on the swing. Too cute!

Spring said...

Seriously adorable! Your mom makes wonderful costumes!

Rob and Erin Smith said...

They are so CUTE!!! What fun girls! And awesome costumes too, I love Merryweather, she was always my favorite fairy... The one of them in front of the pumpkins is so sweet and super cute.