So, in fear that I have EVER made anyone feel that way, here is this post. This is my life.
It is very obvious I have neglected my blog for quite some time now. Life has been busy, kind of, and I don't typically get on the computer when the girls are awake. Or when Jeremy gets home because I don't want to waste my little time with him. I'm not really sure sometimes what we do all day. What I do all day. Especially when my house looks like this:
Enough said.
If you haven't noticed, laundry is my nemesis.
I just.can't.keep.up.
None of this is to say that I'm not happy. I very much am. Living happens and I don't try to hide it. I just want anyone else who may feel overwhelmed or inadequate or exhausted to know you're not alone. And if your house looks better than this most or all of the time - now you can feel GREAT about yourself.
Though that's completely not normal and I may have to stop reading your blog.
3 comments:
The "crap" picture is just too much, seriously, that is sooooo my life!!
I hope we're not referring to my blog here. I just got done posting about how I went to memorial with peanut butter on my white sweater. :)
LOVE. THIS. POST!!!
Oh Rachel, I love you to death! Your poor carpet!
A quote from another blogger, who I have long since forgotten, but whose words I can't forget, "Don't look at my nails, I can't remember when I last had time to do them ... but check out my kids!"
We spend all day being moms, not maids ... Craig gently reminded me the other day that my counter (my space for things I have to do/random papers/etc.) had overflowed all over the kitchen. Whoops. Guess I've been busy. ;-)
Hahaha! I love it! Thanks, Rachel. Yes, life happens! I love the upside down baby one, so funny...
Post a Comment