The day after Thanksgiving? Time for Christmas!! :) We got almost all of our decorating done that Friday (go me and Isis!).
Since pulling them out of the boxes, Isis' favorite play characters have been any Nativity we have. (The breakable ones are higher up.)
My friends gave me a lovely (and delicious) baby shower and sent me home with 2 dozen roses. Aren't friends great? (These smelled wonderful.)
Enjoying the last semi-warm days with sidewalk chalk.
In my cedar chest Isis found yet another "princess dress." I wore this after my baptism, when I was 8. :) In high school I also dressed my youngest brother up in it but for his sake I won't post those pictures... yet. :)
A few weeks ago Jeremy got a call from some friends to go out with them. Apparently, it was a surprise for all the wives. We went to dinner and then...
Jeremy and I? on a party bus?? It was very amusing. Though something we never would have done on our own we had fun time. :)
3 comments:
Your mom is awesome! That dress is beautiful. Hooray for grandma's!
I love how Isis enjoys trying on your old fun dresses. And then she got her own princess dress! Grandmas always come through.
Also, that party bus sounds like so much fun. You had so many people on it!
Wow, nice sewing job! Isis is so totally cute!!! Aren't real friends great?! Good luck with all things baby, we'll be praying for you guys!
Post a Comment