Tuesday, April 14, 2009

One more Easter Tradition

I had to show off the Ukrainian Easter eggs we did over the weekend. I love the ones Jeremy did this year:

This was his symbolic egg with symbols representing Christ, resurrection, eternal life, and family.

So Jeremy... :)

His very awesome, detailed turtle egg. I was impressed.

and the back of it (notice the seaweed and the rolling waves on the side); who knew he was such an artist! :)Mine turned out alright but I like some of the ones I did last year better.

4 comments:

Korryn said...

Oh my gosh!! I totally miss doing ukranian eggs! I would do it with my kids if I wasn't afraid they would break every single one. Your garden looks great too! Ours is a big dirt heap....

JoEllen said...

awesome...I love the radiation egg!

Hatch's said...

Note to self: MUST buy Ukranian Egg Kit...any suggestions where to go?

Rachel said...

I was so excited for your Ukranian egg post! I loved them last year, and I love them still! I think we will definitely have to borrow your tradition next year. You are BOTH quite the artists!