The Easter egg hunt with Isis this year was a lot of fun because she got SO excited when she found the eggs. Jeremy did a "practice" egg hunt so she'd be ready for the "real" one on Sunday. The ones Jeremy put on the ground in plain sight Isis didn't pick up because they weren't hidden! As always, there are many pictures, mostly for the benefit of my family but you're more than welcome to check them out.
10 years ago
4 comments:
So cute!
OH my gosh! That Easter dress is too cute, and with a matching purse! She is adorable.
Oh my cuteness! She is soooo adorable! I love her little outfit with the matching everything! And how nice to meet Sean's wife, Ginger. It has been a lot of years, hasn't it? oh, and see Sean too, of course! I love reading your blog, always new ideas, ooo, like your sea shell display, very rad :0)
When did Isis grow up? I tell you, these kids need to slow down. She really is adorable.
Post a Comment