I jinxed it. Because I wrote that Isis had a WEEK of awesome sleep, that night and to date, she has reverted back to the exhausting/irritating/unexplainable sleep pattern. SO... this is my last post ever about her sleep. You can safely assume that we're all tired. And I'll just assume that when she does sleep through the night it is too good to last. :)
I just want my headstone to emphsize "RESTING in peace."
10 years ago
2 comments:
Oh Rachel. I know your struggle and frustration. Gillian goes through cycles when she sleeps. She is great for a couple of weeks then she wakes up every night for a week and repeat. Jake and I just have gotten used to it. She has gotten better as she has gotten older but it is still frustrating sometimes. Just know this: You are one of the best persons that I know. You are strong, confident, able and always willing to do your best. You are a good mom and a great friend. I look up to you (even though you are younger...haha)and I know you will weather this storm. So there. Just know you have friends that are thinking about you. So, have a good day. =)
Bummer!!
Post a Comment