Friday, February 13, 2009

Ha Ha Ha, the Joke's on Me

Well, first a HUGE thank you to everyone for their suggestions and even more for your sympathy. Sometimes it's easier to get through things just knowing you're not alone and others can commiserate with you.
Having said that I should now note that since my sleeping nightmare post, starting that very night in fact, Isis has slept through the night. The whole night. FOR TWELVE HOURS!!! EVERY night for the last week. I didn't even get to put into practice any of the suggestions I received. Wow. I guess she just needed to take her sweet time and do it when she was ready. Interesting timing though. :)
That got me thinking, if I just need to vent on my blog to get my problems solved I've got a list I could start on.... :)
But again thank you to for your help, concern, and kind words. Now I have resources to draw on if it starts up again or happens with the next kid. :)

2 comments:

Korryn said...

It's funny how that always happens.....

JoEllen said...

Wow...maybe I should give that a try. Maybe I just need to start asking for more help and then my problems would resolve themselves!? Congrats on your great big sleeping improvement!