I was just discussing a little politics with Rachel over dinner. And then I thought about bumper stickers that you see (like "OBAMA/BIDEN 2008"). Then I thought to myself... there needs to be catchy, self-revealing slogans like the bumper stickers that say, "Save the Whales," or "Rather Be Fishin'." Here are some good ones for Obama:
- "Abortions are Great! Obama '08"
- "Democracy to Socialism: Change We Can Believe In!"
- " Government Run Healthcare Now! ... you thought the DMV was slow!"
- "Your hard earned $, oh wait, it's your neighbor's now."
P.S. Sal, your blog is crackin' me up!!
5 comments:
I love the DMV analogy! Hey what are you guys doing this Saturday we were gonna go to an apple orchard. Want to come?
I didn't make this one up, but I saw it a few weeks ago and loved it: NObama; you can keep the change."
Awesome.
I like the NObama slogan, but I LOVE the DMV one. Sal had to call me at work and tell me over the phone how much he loved that slogan!
Rachel!! Glad to see your blog up here! I loved all those analogies...I just might have to post them on my blog!! It was great to see you at book club as well!! See you next month! :)
~Stacy Perry
Obama was in Ft. Collins today, wish I had some of your bumper stickers for his rally...would have been funny!
Post a Comment