Sunday, November 11, 2012

Halloween

Our ward Trunk-or-Treat. Elise was going to be Sleeping Beauty but then found the cat costume.


Visiting a pumpkin "patch"






"Wolfy" the witch (from Jeremy's made up bedtime stories) came to visit our house.
She's quite the flier...
Pumpkin carving.



Our playgroup Halloween party. Mmmm... dirt and worms  (jello in straws - awesome)
Mummy dogs...
Made some superhero masks...


Time for trick-or-treating!! (And Elise changed her mind again... off as Snow White)
The rediculous amount of loot!
Hmm... which is next
I let them eat what they wanted for 20 minutes then we put it away.
Elise had to try every single lollipop she got (but not finish them) :)
I should have sent Isis back to this house more than once!
My Halloween baby



2 comments:

kws said...

I love that Isis' candy is all sorted out- I remember doing the same thing! The girls are just so cute and you do such fun stuff with them!

JoEllen said...

My Nicky does the same thing with his lollipops. He only wants to try them out - to test the flavor - and then throw them away. It's too funny. Is that a preschooler thing?

No way could you have a family themed costume if kiddo number 2 keeps changing her mind. :) They're too too cute!