Building a camp fire at Gradma & Grandpa Gwin's house.

Isis got on a volcano (and shark) kick. So we made one. :)

Yeah, it was pretty cool.

Elise on her 1st day of nursery. Hooray!



What a great daddy.

I don't like pictures of myself, but I did like this new haircut. :)

Thank goodness for newly cleaned carpets! What a difference!

Cleaning my dutch oven after unsuccessfully trying to season it (before going camping). Gross.

Yep, still haven't conquered the laundry battle. Eventually, it does all get done.

Our Relief Society had an activity to make pillowcase dresses to send over to an orphanage in Africa. They didn't all get done so I took some home to finish. They were easy to make but I took too many and had to get them done in 2 days... but at least they got done...

My dress models
3 comments:
I LOVE getting caught up on your blog! Cute family and WAY CUTE hair! You are looking hot mama!
Cute, cute haircut! You look great!
Your hair is super cute!
The pillow case dresses are always something I've wanted to try for my nieces. Doable for a somewhat beginner you think?
Post a Comment