We rested for a bit then met my family in Epcot. Despite not feeling well, Isis was a trooper.

Jumping water is always fun.



Seeing Michael Jackson's fine acting (in 3-D no less!) in Captain EO!
(Maybe not the best choice for a three year old)

Gwin family at Epcot

fiber optic sidewalk - cool

On Sunday my family and I (Jeremy stayed home with a still ill Isis) took a trip down memory lane, revisiting our old ward, neighborhood and house. A lot changes in 21 years.

It looked way more cared for when we lived there. It was also brand new then.

The swamp at the end of the neighborhood that had alligators that lived there. We also went canoeing in it with my dad.

The "forest" we were walking in when one of my friends who was casualy kicking rocks, kicked one into my head and I was bleeding profusely and when I took a bath all the water turned red and later my friend didn't want to talk to me because he felt so bad. -Straight from my 7 year old memory.

Monday was Hollywood Studios. Here's Isis eagerly waiting to see a live production of The Little Mermaid. :)

Playing around a "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" set

Musically coloring Flounder

Star struck meeting Mickey Mouse.

And the look on her face when she met Minnie - priceless. She was so happy.

Isis and Elise enthralled with Beauty and the Beast - in real life! :)
Tuesday was Animal Kingdom.
Isis and Daddy getting ready to watch a surprisingly good "Lion King" show.
We appreciated all the air conditioned shows. :)

Flying a dinosaur with Grandpa and her uncles.

Elise keeping cool with drool and a fan.

Jeremy rockin' out. Disney's even for big kids.

Elise had a special bond with Uncle Stephen.

Petting goats (when they were off their playground)

You know you have a good uncle if he feeds you to a hippo.

Wednesday we stopped at the Orlando Temple then went to Cocoa Beach.
The whole lot of us.
1 comment:
That is too bad that Isis was so sick.
It's so funny what your 7 year old self remembers, isn't it? Stuff your parents have no clue about, or remember totally differently.
I can't believe your dad took you canoeing somewhere with alligators!
I love the picture of your baby being fed to the hippo. I think it's pretty stinking cute!
Post a Comment