No baby should look like this on her 4 month birthday. :(

Elise came down with RSV and is on breathing treatments. Two days later we went to the ER because of a fever and found out she has two ear infections too! Pobrecita!

After a few days of medicine she was back to her happy (though raspy) self.

Check out those awesome arm rolls! But it's the cheeks I can't get enough of!
At 4 months she weighs 15 lbs 2 oz and is 24 inches long.

Now that she knows she can roll over she's...well, on a roll. Within seconds of putting her on her back she quickly gets to her tummy. :) She's going to be a mover.
8 comments:
So cute!! 15 lbs?! Wowza! We never saw our kids hit 15 lbs till they were almost a year, I just can't make cute chunky kids (even with formula's help).
Sorry to hear about the sickies . . . It's always so hard to see them sick. Hope she get's better quick.
She looks like the Michelin man! So adorable. I love all the little rolls. How sad about her being so sick, though. Pobrecita indeed.
Also, your getup for your plane ride is hilarious and so impressive--you have it all together.
oh so sad!! leigha got rsv at 6 weeks and it is no fun!! although i am convinced....elise looks like her mama...super cute! absolutely love the fat baby look...it's my favorite!
Poor little thing! Well, poor not-so-little thing! I love her cute chunkiness!!! Seriously! and she looks like such a happy baby, when she doesn't have rsv, yikes :( 4 months, time flies...
Oh my gosh, she is so fat! Those arms are just to die for!
RSV is NO FUN (for kids or parents or sisters). i'm sorry that you guys had such a sick little girl on your hands, and I'm glad to hear that she is on the mend!
what a little chunk! she is adorbale!! looks like her cute older sister! hope all is well.
She. Is. Cute.
Oh my goodness- those are the biggest cheeks and rolls I have seen in a LONG time. SO SO cute!
Post a Comment