Wednesday, March 10, 2010

This Girl Cracks Me Up!

What is she doing with this cluster of hair bows you might ask?

Waiting for true love's kiss of course! And from none other than Prince Daddy. :)
(In case you're confused, she is recreating Snow White being asleep in the glass coffin holding a bouquet of flowers. Pretty creative, don't you think?)

Loving some glitter she found.
Playing peek-a-boo with the mermaid.
I came into her room one morning to find she had broken a foam bead necklace we had made. Before I even said anything she said, "I got crazy with the beads." Ha! Ha! Where does she come up with stuff like that? :)
I love my little Princess Isis!

4 comments:

JoEllen said...

I got crazy with the beads? That's awesome!

Jen said...

Isis has the cutest little personality. ALSO, Elise is getting so big! What a cute smile she has.

Korryn said...

love,love,love the sleeping beauty! oops, I meant snow white!

Rob and Erin said...

Hee hee! I LOve the hair bow bouquet! Isis is such a clever little lass! And Elise looks soooo adorable in her blessing gown! How fun to have good friends and family there with you.