I have two adorable little girls. Sure I'm (probably) biased but just look at these faces! :)

When my sister was here three weeks ago she took some
great pictures of Isis and Elise. These are two of my favorites:
Angelic baby Elise

Happiest Isis. I love that smile. Can she get any cuter??

She was also able to capture some great Isis personality in a lot of them. :)
(On-going updated Elise pictures will be available for your viewing pleasure in the "Elise" album in our picasa albums. You should check these out to see a smiling one month old.)
3 comments:
I love the last picture of Isis. It shows such a cute face!
Sweet pictures- your sister is a great photographer!! Of course it doesn't hurt that she was taking pictures of such adorable little girls:)
They are adorable! I'm not a photographer myself, but don't you just love when someone really catches them in a pic that makes you look at it and say, "Oh, that's SO [insert child's name here]!"
Post a Comment