Friday, October 30, 2009

Happenings Here

(These pictures did not load how I wanted so the next few posts are not sequential.)
I always wish I posted more but alas, I do what I can squeeze into my semi-conscious time. :) So here are a handful of events and thoughts I've been meaning to write about.

We tried potty training. Lots of juice and movies and still no success. I decided it is not worth it to push this (nor do I have the energy to do so), so I'm just going to wait until she's really ready.
In the last few months, and I'm not sure how it happened, our house has turned into princess central. Is this something little girls are born with? She has seen two princess movies- Sleeping Beauty and Enchanted. She sings and dances and dresses up. Prince Daddy often has to "wake" her with true love's kiss. She is a crack up giving Prince Daddy true love's kiss because it is always in slow motion and quite dramatic. So funny. I'll have to get a video sometime. These are some of Isis' princess dress up combos:

(Mommy's church shoes are always princess shoes)

2 comments:

JoEllen said...

I LOVE the wings and the underwear. Awesome!!

kws said...

Oh my goodness, Isis is adorable! I love all of her princess outfits!