Three weeks ago I was searching through my closet in mild exasperation trying to find something I could still wear (a.k.a. fit into) for church. I'd try something on, decide it didn't flatter the baby bump, and toss it back in the closet. While examining myself in one dress Isis came in an excitedly said, "Mommy, princess!" :) Yep, she's an angel. Nothing beats the love (or compliments) of your daughter.
Here is Princess Isis proudly modeling the new found princess dress. :)
If only we could always see ourselves from the eyes of a two year old. We'd be much kinder to ourselves and happier.
3 comments:
How sweet. Apparently that needs to be your new mantra when you look in the mirror: "Mommy = princess." Finding flattering clothes is so hard, huh. Because this is your 2nd round you may not need clothes-finding advice, but I have adored anything I've gotten from Gap Maternity. It's all flattering and really really comfortable. And you can shop while sitting at a computer, which is my favorite.
I think your belly bump is totally cute!! And so is Isis!
I agree. I wish I could see myself more often in a positive 2-year old sort-of way. They're so forgiving.
Of course, you are a mommy princess. You have always been a princess. But you are right it would be wonderful if we could always see ourselves through our daughter's eyes! I should know. I love all three of my princesses: Rachel, Katherine and Isis!!
Post a Comment