Sunday, July 26, 2009

Baby news

We found out on July 10th that we are having another baby GIRL!!! Yea! We are super excited. I'm happy Isis will have a little sister to play and be best friends with. :) My favorite names right now are Eden, Elise, Evelyn, Madeline, or Sarah. What do you think?
Currently:
*I'm almost 20 weeks along
*I felt her move about 3 weeks ago - that's almost 3 weeks sooner than I felt Isis.
*I'm SO GLAD to be out of that first trimester - BLAH!
*I'm feeling GREAT!
*For no reason craving Snickers... mmm
*I'm worried about how in the world I will possibly be able to love this little girl as much as I love Isis.

... alright, that got me crying so I have to go now...

6 comments:

JoEllen said...

I like Madeline a lot and Elise. (But that's another vowel name like Isis. Ha ha.) Another baby girl...so fun! I love that Isis will have a sister. I'm sure she'll love it too. Eventually. :)

Spring said...

Yes! Girls are awesome! I really like Elise and Eden (we knew an Eden in Virginia, and she was adorable - a handful, but adorable). Congratulations on being out of the first semester YUKiness. I remember having the exact same thoughts when I was pregnant with Susanna ... How could I ever love her as much as Lila? And somehow, although differently (she's a very different person), I do. I'm so happy for you!

Rachel said...

So exciting! Congrats! I personally love the name Evelyn. I think that would be so cute. But of course whatever you name her I'm sure it will be something that everyone thinks there's no other name she could be!

kws said...

I think Eden or Elise go great with Isis. Kind of the same cool sound, you know? Personally though I think you should go with Kristen. That's always been a favorite of mine:)

Janna said...

Eden and Evelyn...Evie is a great nickname. It sounds like you can't go wrong.

schelley family said...

Yeah! Two girls! So fun! Although boys are great too. I like Eden or Madeline (that was one name I was throwing around when I was preggers with Turner). But I am partial to Sarah. =) I am sure you will pick the right name! And it will fit her perfectly. And you will love that girl when she comes with such a fierceness, just like with Isis. Take care sweetie.