Well, kind of. Our good friends the
Giani's invited us to go to the Bonnie Springs petting zoo two weeks ago. We had a great time!
Jeremy preferred showing Isis the caged animals.

Feeding the goat


Isis loved the ferrets.


Trying to get the peacock to call back to her. There were a lot wandering around.


The pig was a little too gross to let him eat right out of her hand.

"Uncle" Sal treated Isis to her first pony ride. (She doesn't look happy in this picture but she was really having a good time.) Thanks Sal!!

Ride 'em cowgirl.

I love this picture with Isis and her new best buddy, Little Sal. :)

climbing around

Sal insisted on holding Isis' hand and she didn't seem to mind this time.

Thanks for the invitation Sal and JoEllen! We had a lot of fun!!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh. I just love that picture of Sal and Isis. It just cracks me up that he wants to hold her hand all the time! Actually it kind of makes me want to cry, but it's late and I'm tired which makes me extra emotional! :) Thanks for hanging out with us.
I may be biased, but I think I have the cutest niece EVER. :) Great pictures Rachel.
Wow, I used to go to Bonie Springs Ranch all the time when I was a kid! I'm glad to know that it is still going strong! Thanks for the pics and great stories!
Post a Comment