Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Still Awesome!

Even this time around I think the ultrasound is so cool! Even at 2.5 cm this little baby has a heartbeat and little arm and leg "buds." How neat I get to be alive now and have the opportunity to see this! Seeing the baby made me excited all over again. :)
Gwin baby #2's EDA is December 23...

7 comments:

Rob and Erin said...

Oh, Rachel! That is sooo exciting!!! Congratulations!!! I Loved the announcement by Isis! She is so cute, and two already! What a sweetie. Happy Birthday tomorrow! That's cool that you and Jeremy both turned your birthday day age this year. How did you time that? ;0)

JoEllen said...

A Christmas baby!? That is super exciting. I'm glad you won't have to go through all the heat super big, because I think that would really suck. We're so excited for Gwin baby #2. I agree about the ultrasound. It makes it so real and so much more exciting.

Jen said...

I suck, I didn't watch that video . . . congratulations! How exciting. Now I get to ask YOU--how are you feeling? I'm so happy for you guys. Now you definitely need to come to Hawaii so we can compare bellies. And so I can make you the baby cake. What's the necklace test?

Amy W. said...

Congratulations!!! Randy and I were just checking your blog and we are super excited for you. Isis was very cute with her announcement. Best of luck with the first trimester...

-Amy and Randy Walker

Mandy and Jason said...

Congratulations!! I'm very excited for you both. I love ultrasounds, it makes a pregnancy very real, especially in the early months!

Amanda said...

Congratulations - that is awesome!

Marcie said...

I'm sure this baby will be just as cute as the last! Congrats!