Does anybody watch "Dancing With the Stars"? We watch occasionally... ok... more frequent than occasional. Anyways... there is some old lady on the show (old as in at least 65... perhaps 70 something). On the first show, when she came out and danced, I laughed pretty hard. At the end of the routine I felt uncomfortable, but thought to myself "Isn't that nice an old lady is on the show. Too bad she will be kicked off right off the bat." Now three weeks have passed and she is still on the show. After last night with some crazy "non-dancing," America has voted her back for the 4th week. Honestly, watching her dance the samba, rumba, or tango is like watching your grandma make love to an old wrinkly man. On one show, I puked a little in my mouth. It was that disgusting. So America, please be reasonable when voting. I am scared to see what will happen in November with the political elections. Sincerely,
Jeremy
P.S. No picture of this woman will be posted due to my weak stomach.
10 years ago
5 comments:
Rachel,
She is 84. Can you believe that? I think people just like the train wreck week after week:)
At least I'm not the only one who has puked in their mouth from watching that too...I agree with you all the way! Who are you rooting for?
To answer your question we are applying for whatever college (that just opened I think) in Hendersonville or some such place...isn't that close to where you are?
Cloris Leachman...she is an hilarious actress. I thought she did much better yesterday though!
I TOTALLY agree....I get so embarrased for her every time she comes on...
Post a Comment