Monday, September 22, 2008

My Growing Baby

Isis has had "experiences" with crayons but here is her first "picture." Isn't it lovely? :)

She spent almost 20 minutes carefully using her orange crayon. And when I showed her how to hold it (in a fist), she moved it around until she was holding it in a tri-pod grip - you know, how adults hold their writing tools. It wasn't just coincidence. She has continued to do it. I'm quite impressed. :) Here is her picture from today. :) (And yesterday she turned 16 months!!)
What an amazing little girl. :) Oh, and just in case there was any doubt, the last TWO posts were from Jeremy. That is definitely JEREMY'S double cheese burger. :) I could hardly think about fitting that in my appetite, let alone my mouth. :)

5 comments:

theoskilanecfamily said...

Looks like you have an up and coming artist in your family!

Marc and Liz Anson said...

Too cute. I remember when Rachel discovered crayons. Now I have scribbles on every piece of paper in our house. Including the important ones...you know like the bills. She just gets to them faster than I can catch her!

Hatch's said...

so weird...look at my latest post!

Jen said...

Your daughter is a prodigy! :) Those pictures are so cute.

JoEllen said...

Such a budding artist! We hang Little Sal's pictures on the fridge and it makes me think that I really am becoming my parents...