Thursday, August 14, 2008

Europe Pictures

If you would like to see more of my adventure you can check out these PICTURES in our family album. And believe it or not, I really did cut them down. This is only about 1/3 of them. :) Enjoy. I had fun reliving the vacation as I went through them.

3 comments:

JoEllen said...

All I have to say is "WOW!" What an awesome trip! I can't wait to actually talk to you about some of these pictures. They're amazing.

Mandy and Jason said...

I'm so jealous of your trip. Looks like you had a blast! How many countries in how many days did you get to visit? Awesome pics too. Oh, I'm due Oct. 27th. So we have to hang out sometime before then. After labor day? Let us know.

Jen said...

I'm so glad you were able to go to Europe! You saw so much! I'm totally jealous. How fun to spend that time with your sister, too. AND I'm so impressed with the pictures. You have a good eye.