Yesterday, July 17th, Jeremy and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary! Four years, wow. It seems so much longer.... but in a good way! :) I am just as in love with my husband now as I was on the day I married him. Even more so. He is my best friend, biggest supporter, and greatest blessing. I couldn't have married a better man. We are a great pair. Seriously, sometimes it feels like my heart might explode because I love him so much. He is a shinning example of kindness, hard work, dedication, and gospel living. I want to be like him when I grow up. Every life he has touched is better because he was part of it. I am so blessed to be his eternal companion. Did I mention he makes me laugh? How could I not be happy? Cheers to my incredibly wonderful husband Jeremy!!!
Your wedding was one I'll never forget. I thought I was going to be late, but I was the first one seated! As people filed in it was easy to distinguish whose "side" they belonged to. I quickly discovered that I was sitting by friends of Jeremy and I overheard them discussing how much better Rachel was than the last girlfriend! Well - I didn't know her very well, but Rachel, I just love you! :) Congrats on your anniversary guys!!
Wow, I can't believe it's been 4 years either!! That's crazy! I'm so glad I was able to watch you two get together, even when you wouldn't admit it to the rest of us :) You guys are so cute and I'll bet there really is a lot of laughing at your house! Congrats!! - #2
Crazy how time flies. I have to admit I was pretty shocked when y'all came to the apartment and she had the ring. Congratulations on four years. That's awesome.
Hey guys! Congrats on 4 years together! You guys are a cute family and look so happy together. We will have to come by and visit next time we are driving through Vegas. You are always welcome to stay with us too anytime you are down here in AZ!! -The Abneys
6 comments:
Your wedding was one I'll never forget. I thought I was going to be late, but I was the first one seated! As people filed in it was easy to distinguish whose "side" they belonged to. I quickly discovered that I was sitting by friends of Jeremy and I overheard them discussing how much better Rachel was than the last girlfriend! Well - I didn't know her very well, but Rachel, I just love you! :) Congrats on your anniversary guys!!
Congratulations! Four years down an eternity to go. lol
Wow, I can't believe it's been 4 years either!! That's crazy! I'm so glad I was able to watch you two get together, even when you wouldn't admit it to the rest of us :) You guys are so cute and I'll bet there really is a lot of laughing at your house! Congrats!! - #2
Crazy how time flies. I have to admit I was pretty shocked when y'all came to the apartment and she had the ring. Congratulations on four years. That's awesome.
Hey guys! Congrats on 4 years together! You guys are a cute family and look so happy together. We will have to come by and visit next time we are driving through Vegas. You are always welcome to stay with us too anytime you are down here in AZ!!
-The Abneys
What a nice tribute to your husband! And you look so pretty in your pictures! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment