Taking a break from studying.
What does that mean, Daddy?
Isis, 300 kVp means that when the electrons strike the x-ray target, and if all mass is converted, the maximum energy would result in a 300 keV photon. And as you already know, bremmstrahlung photons of energies less than 300 keV in the primary beam are filtered out by the primary absorbers...
I'm a smarty pants too!
5 comments:
Very nice! Start the kid young so that she can make that crazy commute out to the middle of nowhere and play with Radiation.
JoEllen is still talking about the piece of cake you brought over on Saturday!! Check it out - http://gianimob.blogspot.com
Hey Gwins! I'm glad to see you guys have a blog so we can keep up with you! Sounds like you guys are doing great, and Isis is adorable!! Keep in touch and keep posting!
Love,
The Abney's (Austin and Lindsay)
www.abneyfam.blogspot.com
I love this post! I can totally see Jeremy telling her all that crazy stuff too thinking it's so fascinating. She probably just loves it too. Cute little shirt she got! Wayta have a genius baby.
cute, cute, cute!!!! You see Jeremy, you got the hang of those babies!!
love you guys!
The first picture of Isis and Jeremy is too cute!!!! I was laughing through the whole post.
Post a Comment